Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis is a software that is used for Structural Modelling, Analysis and Design. The software is from the big tech company ‘AUTODESK’ with elder brothers present in the market since long such as Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD. The software has the following advantages over the other software packages:
- All-in-One software that deals with all the structural elements without referring to another software package.
- Built-in Materials and Sections Database (Shapes and Sections are available for you to be used easily).
- Over 70 Built-in codes are available (Factors and Load Combinations are automatically selected when choosing the code)
- The ability to do Finite Element Method (FEM) or the Simplified (Triangles and Trapezoidals).
- Wind Simulation (You need only to specify the wind speed and the directions of wind, and accordingly the wind forces will be generated).
- Amazing and Efficient Shop Drawing/Detailing.
Samples from the software:
No Reviews found for this course.